IMC 5: Error occurred when accessing the MIB on device
- Can you ping the device from server
- If you can ping, then verify your SNMP credentials. Recheck again.
- You can use an awesome tool called “SNMP Tester” by Paessler from here. Use this tool to check if you can communicate using SNMP from your server to the device. (To keep it simple, use “Read Device Uptime” under “Select Request Type” in SNMP Tester and put your credentials).
- If you get an Error message while testing using SNMP Tester, it should give you good idea where you are going wrong.
- If you get error “Value: No response (check: firewalls, routing, snmp settings of device, IPs, SNMP version, community, passwords etc) (SNMP error # -2003)” then